- Right-click menus make it easy to insert images from
flickror your computer. Alternatively, right-clicking along the list of slides offers nice standard options for creating new slides, deleting old ones, etc…
- Pre-made templates offer an instant way to make your presentation look nice, as well as to keep a consistent format throughout.
- Real-time text editing and
image manipulationresponded well when tested, with little to no lag, and newly imported images loaded quickly.
- Image manipulation lacks several important features, such as the ability to maintain proportion of the image when resizing it (Shift doesn’t work).
- The templates collection is quite limited, and there is little to no info encouraging others to create and submit templates. Perhaps those in charge plan to add this in in the future.
- As far as I could tell, there are no options to choose a ‘style’ for an individual slide. PowerPoint offers users several different arrangements for the slides, such as text/image side-by-side, all text, and various other combinations. Such flexibility, combined with the existing templates in Thumbstacks, would really make the program sing.
In spite of its current limitations,